Monday, July 28, 2014

sandlot reveal

Sandlot reveal is here and it is a super fun month of goodies!
This is main kit only. I was inspired by the stamp for this one. Such a great jumping point to scrap what you want for your kiddos. Photobooth-like strips of the boys before church one day, lots of circles and movement here...A happy little mix of crazy.
This was a mix of everything, but mainly the Jet add on. I was inspired by an SC member and added the frames like a mad woman. I still have frames left over and I'll just frame everything from now on. My journaling didn't start out like that on the arrow stamps, but I liked how it ended up, abit unexpected. 
This was a last minute, scrap all the papers layout. I think the eclectic mix went along just fine with my thrift store topic. Can we just take a minute and gasp that his dress was 75 cents? CENTS! Score of the summer. Love those see through alphas. 
Several of the add ons are sold out, but this one is still available...
The Yeah Yeah add on (how amazing are those names?). Fun fun goodies in it, like the wood veneer titles, aqua alpha, brads, that exclusive "magic" die and the circle stamp set. Would be perfect to pair with the new mini book mini workshop class
Hope you are enjoying your Monday! We are off to grocery shop and continue with homeschool prep. Can't believe August is coming so soon!

1 comment:

  1. I really, really, really like your "THRIFT" page. So good how you picked up the colors from the dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.